Tuesday 1 January 2013

Moving Ahead of 2013

The Clock is still running less than 24 hours before the end of 2012. The towns, city, urban legends,..to name a few will tuck away from modern Singapore. While everybody is going to celebrating upcoming 'fireworks' Downtown at Marina Bay tonight.
While tucking a memory of 2012 of what I was doing during the 12 period of events, holidays,..etc.
I am writing as if I am going to turn anticlockwise back from the past and it's impossible. Memory brings us back during the 12 months period in the year 2012.
During the last 12 months, I have been to events, walking tours, islands tours, holidays, overseas trips...etc. Is it too much to ask for? 
I have many childhood friends, best friends, close friends, relatives,...etc as if there's no ending such a 'Big' family after making new friends in 2012. Frankly, I treasure for these two 'lovely & caring' sisters who are with me for the past 12 months in 2012 since studied in Business studies at CIC (now ITE) in 1986. Furthermore, I have many good friends from other organisation when it comes to events and outings.
One of the most unforgotten places which is stuck with me still remembering the once old houses (demolished) left marked 'Unforgotten' ground for the half a century and it still exists.
Marked Unforgotten Ground
Many old folks still living in this areas for many decades near the 'marked' wooden poles where I usually walked pass after visiting my aunt's shop. Thus the memory still lingers in their minds and they were the residents of this 'unforgotten' place.
I watched the clock ticks by hearing 'tick tick' goes by and the coming New Year 2013 ( 01 Jan 2013). For the year 2012 is past and the memory is left behind.
May I wish you for 2013:
A year of Health & Happiness
A year of Wealth & Wisdom
A year of Peace  & Prosperity
A year of Glee & Grow
And also a year of Love & Laughter..

No comments:

Post a Comment